Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Previous Internet Marketing Work and the Importance of Privacy

I have ventured into Internet Marketing since June 2009 and it is now 1 year and 4 months since I started doing this. To date I have exactly 63 clients which I have successfully helped with two of the latest being from freelancer.com.

You can have a look at my profile here on Freelancer.com:
http://www.freelancer.com/users/1759234.html

Many have asked me what are the website which I have worked on before. As stated in my emails or freelancer profile or anywhere else, I take the privacy of my clients seriously. SEO and Internet Marketing isn't exactly something most would call as ethical. It is creating artificial popularity and if this is leaked out, it would probably change the perception of others to your business.

I clearly understand this and hence I will never ever reveal your website to my prospective clients. In return, all I asked for is for you to refer your friends and families to me. So that I can continue serving them and of course remain in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment